Bible Study 11/12/98
1. Is it wrong to impose our values on the
world? Why or why not?
(Throw in the Wrench question 1: What were
we doing in WWII or the Civil War then?)
(Throw in the Wrench question 2: Is
insisting that you NOT impose your moral
values on other people a moral value in
2. How do we define our values? Is it a
black and white system or are there gray
3. What is wrong with two adults doing their
own thing in private?
4. Is it OK to condemn something (not some
person) when we have been guilty of the same
thing in the past?
Or when we could see ourselves doing the
5. Have you ever been on the other side:
i.e. before you were a Christian? What was
your reaction then? Have your thoughts
changed since then? What do you wish had
been done different? What was done right?
6. Are you sometimes afraid to identify
yourself as a Christian? Why, why not? In
What are the consequences of identifying
yourself as a Christian? At work? With BC
7. What does it mean to stand up for our
How do we stand up for our values? What is
effective? What is not?